For Your Information…
- If you haven’t reenrolled, it’s not too late! Go to the survey link or call the office for assistance.
- Reports cards are being mailed on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- We have free intervention materials that your scholar could complete over the summer. All you need to do is call ahead, let us know that you would like the materials, and then stop by during summer business hours.
- For parents of scholars who worked virtually this year, please return the laptop and the charger as soon as possible. Fees may be assessed if the equipment isn’t returned by June 30, 2021.
- The results of the spring Ohio State Tests will be sent home to families by the end of July.
- If you have moved recently, please make sure your address is updated in our records and provide a new proof of residency.
- If you haven’t completed the Parent Satisfaction Survey, please do so as soon as possible. We take your feedback seriously! Here is the link: Parent Satisfaction Survey
Summer Office Hours
9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
The office is closed for holidays on Monday, May 31st, and Monday, July 5th.
June 1 – First Day of Summer School
June 18 – Last Day of Summer School
July 6 – Third Grade OST Summer Test
August 18 – First Day of School