Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Attendance Policy
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- Child Safety Guide
- Dress Code Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
- Medication Policy
- Missing Child Emergency Response Guide
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Safe School Policy
- School Calendar 2018-19
- School Handbook 2018-19
- Search Policy
- Wellness Policy
- Annual Progress Report 2017-18
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
- Missing Children: Information and Prevention for Families
- Ohio Autism Scholarship
- OH School Report Card 2018
- Report on Nutrition Standards - July 2016
- Semi-Annual Incidents Report - December 2018
- Testing Calendar 2018-19
- Weather-Related School Closing Information
- Wellness Policy Committee
- 7th Grade Vaccine Requirements
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Riverside Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take state testing seriously; attend school each day; and receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Riverside Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.
Please contact Jessica Garton, Director of Special Education and Child Find Contact, if you have children who may have a disability and need special education at 216-750-1208 or email email@example.com.